- Piyush Mantry published research paper on A review article on essential oils in Journal of Medicinal Plant Studies, Volume 4, Issue 3, 2016, 237-240.
- Piyush Mantry published research paper on Preparation and evaluatation of Albendazole chewable tablet in International Journal of Applied Research, Volume 2 Issue 6, 2016, 327-329
- Piyush Mantry published research paper on A review on recombinant drugs in European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience, Volume 4; Issue 6; Jun 2016; 04-08
- Ashish Gupta, Prof. Ravi Sharma, Prof. Anupam Mishra & Prof. Niraj Sinha attended one day Interrnational Conference on ”Emerging Frontier in Drug Discovery and Development” at RGPV Bhopal on 19/02/2016.
- Mukul Sharma participated in three days advanced course on “Genotyping and DNA Sequencing” held at MPCST, Bhopal on 25-27 Feb 2016.
- Rakhi Khabiya attended Indian Pharmaceutical Association M. P. Pharma Meet 2016 held on 13th March, 2016
- Mukul Sharma attended two days seminar on“Intellectual Property Rights” organized by IPS, academy associated with MPCST, on 8th – 9th April 2016.
- Piyush Mantry, Prof. Mukul Sharma and Prof. Rakhi Khabiya attended seminar on “Introduction to Patents for Professional” organinized by IPPC on 2nd July in Acropolis North campus
- Shaily Chaudhary gave a Poster Presentation on: “New Therapeutic opportunities for treatement of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder” at International Conference on Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy, Indore in 2016.
- Shaily Chaudhary gave a Poster Presentation on: “Systematic study of Obsessive Compulsive disorder” at National Workshop held in Ravishankar College of Pharmacy, Bhopal.
Fellowship for Training of Young Scientist
- Mukul Sharma awarded Fellowship for Training of Young Scientist (FTYS) by MPCST, Bhopal dated 28-29 Feb 2016.
- Piyush Mantry and Prof. Ritu Soudawat awarded Excellence teaching in subjects PY-305 & PY-303 respectively for the session 2014-15 in SRIJAN-2016 held at Bhopal.
Pharma Innovative Model
- Rakhi Khabiya, awarded second prize as mentor in Pharma Innovative Model Competition for Dual Operation Machine in SRIJAN 2016 a festival of technical events and model held at Bhopal
- Rakhi Khabiya awarded consolation prize as mentor in Pharma Innovative Model Competition for Jet Mill and Microwave Assisted Chemical Extractor in SRIJAN 2016 a festival of technical events and model held at Bhopal
Editorial Board Member
- Piyush Mantry has been selected as Editorial Board member in Thomson Reuter indexed “International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research”.
G. N. Darwhekar (Principal) awarded certificate of appreciation for actively participating as Chairperson of Hospitality and Catering Committee in APTICON 2015 held at DAVV Auditorium Takshashila Campus Indore during 9 to 11 Oct 2015
- G. N. Darwhekar (Principal) awarded certificate of appreciation for participating in International conference on innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a Co-chairman of Scientific Session held on 27 Feb 2016 organized by Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy
- G.N. Darwhekar and Prof. Piyush Mantry published research paper on Wound healing medicinal plants of India: A review in International Journal of Pharmacognosy (2015); 2(1)
- G.N. Darwhekar, Prof. Mukul Sharma and Prof. Praveen Sharma published research paper on Formulation and Evaluation of Chitosan Nanoparticles of RaloxifeneHydrochloride in International Journal of Drug Discovery and Herbal Resaerch (2015); 5(1)
- G.N. Darwhekar published research paper on Formulation and evaluation of colon specific tablet containing microsponges of metoprolol succinate in International journal of Pharmacy and Life sciences (2015); 6(12)
- G.N. Darwhekar and Prof. Piyush Mantry published research paper on Homemade remedies or folklore in International Journal of Applied Research (2015); 1(2)
- G.N. Darwhekar published research paper on Herbal vapourizer technique for treatment of overall respiratory diseases in Pharm Anal Acta, (2015)
- G.N. Darwhekar and Prof. Piyush Mantry published research paper on Euphorbia peplus Root Extract in International Journal of Extensive Research (2015); 4
- G.N. Darwhekar, Prof. Mukul Sharma and Prof. Praveen Sharma published research paper on Designing of novel ophthalmic formulation containing permeation enhancers for the treatment of eye infections in IJPSR Scientific proceeding APTICON (2015)
- G.N. Darwhekar and Prof. Mukul Sharma published research paper on The diverse applications of plasma in AIP Conference Proceedings (2015)
- Shaily Chaudhary published research paper on Comparative Study of Agomelatine and Fluoxetine for the Reduction of Marble Buying Behavior in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Life Science, Volume 04, Issue 4,Sep-Dec 2015.
- Shaily Chaudhary published research paper on Systemic Evaluation of anticompulsive activity of Agomelatine for treatment of obsessive Compulsive Disorder in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
- G. N. Darwhekar Participated in the Pre conference for an International Conference on Research for Resurgence sponsored by Bhartiya Shikshan Mandal Nagpur held on 11 Dec 2015 at Bhopal
- G.N. Darwhekar (Principal) and all the faculty members attended 3 days National Conference “APTICON-2015” held at DAVV Indore and participated in various committees.
- Mukul Sharma attended one day seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights” organized by Acropolis Group of Institutions associated with MPCST, Indore on 19 Sep 2015 at AITR, Indore.
- Mukul Sharma attended one days National Conference at MRSC, Indore entitled “Co-axial Living with Microbes: Impact on Health and Enviroment” on 16 Oct 2015
- Shaily Chaudhary received first prize for the poster presentation on the topic “Agomelatine treatment reduces marble-burying behavior in mice: Implications for treatment of obsessive compulsive” in the “National Seminar on Nanotechnology: Regulatory Aspects” at Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, GLA University, Mathura (U.P.) in 2015
- Shaily Chaudhary gave a Poster Presentation on: “Systemic Evaluation of anticompulsive activity of Agomelatine for treatment of obsessive Compulsive Disorder” at 20th Annual National Convention of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India , Indore in 2015.
- Ashish Gupta has successfully completed” Appreciation of Digital Literacy Examination” during Dec 2015 under the ministry of IT, Govt of India.
- G. N. Darwhekar and Prof. Praveen Sharma published a paper on A review on headspace chromatograhy for analysis of volatile oil in International Journal of Pharmacy & Life Sciences (2014); 5(5)
- G. N. Darwhekar published a paper on Designing and pharmaceutical evaluation of fast dissolving tablet of Fexofenadine using coprocessed superdisintegrants in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science & Research (2014); 5(7)
- G. N. Darwhekar, Prof. Praveen Sharma, Prof. Mukul Sharma and Prof. Abhishek Shah published a paper on Review on Pharmacovigilance of Herbal Medicinal Products in International journal of Pharmacy and Life sciences (2014); 5(5)
- G. N. Darwhekar, Prof. Piyush Mantry, Prof. Ravi Sharma and Prof. Ritu Soudawat published a paper on Self emulsifying drug delivery system : A review of their applicability in drug delivery technologies in Advanced Research in Pharmaceutical and Biologicals (2014); Vol 4 (IV)
- D.K. Jain, Dr. Dheeraj J. Baviskar, Dr. G. N. Darwhekar published Practical Handbook on Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms-I, Nirali Prakashan, First Edition, Oct 2014
- G. N. Darwhekar participated as co author of the scientific poster entitled as Silicone hydrogel contact lens for the treatment of dry eyes in PHARMA MEET 2014 held on 2 March 2014
- G. N. Darwhekar participated as co author of the scientific poster entitled as Cubosomes: An overview in PHARMA MEET 2014 held on 2 March 2014
- G. N. Darwhekar participated as co author of the scientific poster entitled as Sirtuins as target for neurodegenerative disorders in PHARMA MEET 2014 held on 2 March 2014
- G. N. Darwhekar Participated as co author of the scientific poster entitled as Supercritical Fluid technology A relatively unexplored tech in analysis in PHARMA MEET 2014 held on 2 March 2014
- G. N. Darwhekar participated as co author of the scientific poster entitled as Mouth Dissolving Film: An overview in PHARMA MEET 2014 held on 2 March 2014
- Ritu Soudawat and Prof. Ashish Gupta attended FICCI India Innovation Growth Programme 2014 on 27th Dec 2013 held at hotel Radisson Blu, Indore
- Piyush Mantry, Prof. Raj Sharma and Prof. Amit Rathore attended DST, ICMR and GUJCOST sponsored International conference held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad and presented posters in the scientific session
- Praveen Sharma attended national seminar on Recent technologies in phytochemical investigations of herbal drugs held at CIIP, Indore in Jan 2014
- G. N. Darwhekar published a research paper on Osmotically regulated asymmetric capsular system for sustained delivery of indomethacin in Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation (2013); 43
- G. N. Darwhekar participated in Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India MP State Branch seminar on Indian and International Context: Acquiring grants and projects for educational institutes organized by Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Indore, 17 Nov 2013
- G. N. Darwhekar published a paper on Design of Enteric coated, mucoadhesive, unidirectional, controlled release tablet of cefuroxime axetil using response surface technology in Inventi Rapid: Advanced Dosaging (2013); 1
- Certificate of appreciation awarded to AIPER for outstanding contribution to the success of the event The all India essay writing event 2013 organized by Shi Ram Chandra Mission and United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan
- G. N. Darwhekar participated as a academician and presented paper entitled as Lipid vesicles for skin delivery of drug in 2nd national conference shodh samagam 2013 held at BM college campus on 27 April 2013 sponsored by MP Council of Science and Technology
- G. N. Darwhekar Participated in Silicon 5K Run Walk for Health on 20th Oct 2013
- Amit Rathorehad attended one day workshop on Intellectual Property Roadmap: promoting innovations in academia on 6th July 2013
- Praveen Sharma, Prof. Ashish Gupta and Prof. Mukul Sharma attended AICTE sponsored national seminar on Bioethics and recent trends in clinical research at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy Indore on 13th July 2013
- Amit Rathore attended one day workshop on The intellectual property roadmap: promoting innovations in academia on 6th July 2013
- Neelesh Maheshwari published a paper on atom based 3D-QSAR study of 1,4-benzodiazepine-2-ones as potent antitrypanosomal agents and its validation in Medicinal Chemistry Research, 2013, Vol 22 (8)
- Neelesh Maheshwari published a paper on 2D-QSAR study of 1,4-benzodiazepine-2-ones as potent anti-trypanosomal agents in Medicinal Chemistry Research, 2013, Vol 22 (8)
- Amit Rathore attended a workshop in eighth national conference on Enterpreneurship: driver for economic growth at Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore on 14 september 2013
- Faculty members of AIPER attended three day national Pharmaceutical Expo held at Indore, 6 to 8thoctober-2013
- Faculty members from AIPER attended national seminar on Recent trends in herbal drug technology held at SVCP, Indore in October-2013
- Ritu Soudawat and Prof. Neelesh Maheshwariattended national seminar on Advances in bioinformatics and drug designing techniques in drug discovery organized by Shri Aurbindo Institute of Pharmacy Indore on 19th October 2013
- All the faculty members from AIPER attended national seminar on Research proposals and research projects held at MIPS, Indore sponsored by APTI on 17thnov-2013
- Tahir Nizami, Prof. Raj Sharma and Prof. Amit Rathore attended Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2013 held at Delhi from 20 to 22 December 2013 and presented their posters on research as well as review articles
- Mona Nagar, Prof. Ashish Guptaand Prof. Praveen Sharma published research paper on Formulation and evaluation of Repaglinide microspheres in International Journal of Pharmacy and Life Science, Feb-2012
- Mona Nagar, Prof. Praveen Sharma and Prof. Ashish Gupta presented a poster on Development of novel delivery system (smedds, nanosorb) for improvement of oral bioavailability in national conference on Recent trends in clinical trials organized by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore.
- Ashish Gupta participated in the refresher course on Physical Pharmacy in School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, RGPV, organized by Academic Staff College, RGPV, Bhopal during Jan 23-28, 2012
- Amit Rathore and Prof. Praveen Sharmaattended a national seminar on Optimize drug delivery system by using FDD conducted by R.G.P.V., Bhopal, 23 to 28 jan 2012
- Piyush Mantry and Prof. Ashish Gupta attended seminar on Recent trends in clinical trials conducted by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore on 25thfeb, 2012
- Abhishek Shah and Prof. Aarti Shahattended seminar on Ethical requirements for conducting clinical trials for medical devices in India conducted by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore on 25th feb, 2012.
- Piyush Mantry attended seminar on Ethical requirements for conducting clinical trials for medical devices in India conducted by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore on 25thfeb, 2012.
- Praveen Sharma presented a research paper in national conference organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Congress on Development and evaluation of solid lipid nanoparticles based controlled release system for topical delivery of butenafine hydrochloride at SRM University, Chennai in 2012.
- Mukul Sharma presented a research paper in national conference organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, on Ecofriendly advance model for water conservation during distillation and extraction process at SRM University, Chennai in 2012
- Piyush Mantry appointed as member editorial board of International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research (Elsevier)
- Piyush Mantry has completed Tifac Core Research Program (TCRP) in drug regulatory affairs and documentation
- Piyush Mantrybagged 3rd position in National Level Presentation Competition Encor-11 for the topic Fun at Work, organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore 26-Nov-11
- Mona Nagar and Prof. Piyush Mantry presented a paper on “Proactive effect of Beta vulgaris & Carica papaya extract on rat blood Haemolysis’ in an International Conference on Impact of Nano Technology On Drug Discovery & Development, Shimla, organized By Pharmanext on 25-27 June 2011 (Prof. Piyush Mantry bagged The Young Scientist Award)
- Vibhuti Agrahar presented a paper on Development, optimization and characterization of folate receptor targeted nanoparticle drug delivery system of cisplatin for cancer therapeutics in 38th Annual Meeting & Exposition Controlled Release Society organized By Controlled Release Society Maryland USA On 30 July-3 Aug 2011
- Mona Nagar (Hod Pharmacy), Prof. Tahi Nizami and Prof. Praveen Sharma attended seminar conducted by Shimadzu on Role of advanced instruments in elemental analysis
- Praveen Sharma published research paper on Development and evaluation of NLC of cytarabine for treatment of meningeal leukemia”.in International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Mona Nagar, Prof. Piyush Mantry and Prof. Amit Rathorepresented a poster on Pharmaceutical Promotion Ethical or Unethical in National Conference IPC-2011, organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Congress on 16-18 Dec, 2011 at Bangalore.
- Neeraj Mishra presented a poster on Ligand Anchered Biode-Grandle Nanoparticles for oral immunization against Hepatitis-B in International Conference Bio Asia in Hyderabad Jan, 2011.
- Praveen Sharma presented a poster on AICTE sponsored National Seminar on Recent Trends in the Nanotechnology Development of Smedds of Valsartan for the oral bioavailability improvement” organized by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore on 11th June 2011
- Raj Sharma attended orientation programme conducted by Faculty of Academic Staff College RGPV, 30/03/2011 to 01/04/2011.
- Mona Nagar, Prof. Praveen Sharmaand Mr. Ashish Gupta published research paper on Design and development of microemulsion drug delivery system of nifedipine for improvement of oral bioavailibility in Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Biotechnology, Jan-2012
- Mona Nagar, Prof. Praveen Sharma and Prof. Tahir Nizami presented a poster on Development and evaluation of tumor targetted Co phosphate coated liposomes of Gemicitatabine in National Conference IPC 2011, organized by IPA. On 16-18, Dec-2011
- Praveen Sharma and Prof. Amit Rathore attended Latex Workshop conducted by AITR, Indore on 04 Nov. 2011.
- Praveen Sharma, attended a seminar organized By Indian Pharmaceutical Congress – 2011 at Bangluru On Dec, 2011.
Page Under Updation
Page Under Updation
Page Under Updation
Page Under Updation
- Soniya Pillai (B. Pharm. III semester, AIPER, Indore) bagged first position in Open Debate Competition organized by Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences in collaboration with Indian Pharmaceutical Association MP State Branch on 26th November 2016. The topic of the debate competition was “Pharmacy Career becoming more attractive to students”.
- Students of AIPER, Indore participated in MEDALIST . The event occured on 10-11 November 2016 organised by DELL or MY LEAST PRICE .The students participated in the fashion show and roadies. The event was a great fun.
- Ajay Bhalse, Abhishek Bhati, Sumeet Chaudhary, Bhavana Goyal, Divya Sharma and Himanshee Kshirsagar of B. Pharm. III Sem AIPER, Indore stood as runner up in ENIGMA – 2016, Management Fest (Treasure Hunt).
- Muskan Jain, Harshad Jain and Harsh Saluja of B. Pharm. I Sem, AIPER, Indore bagged second position in Antakshari competition of Enigma-2016 a Management Fest
- Sunayna Joshi of Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research of B Pharmacy IV year secured 1st place in state round of National Elocution Competition 2016 organised by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) at People University Bhopal. She will be representing Madhya Pradesh in semi final round which will be held in Hyderabad .
- Devendra Bopade, Chitresh Rathore, Teena Choudhary, Soumya Sethiya, Shweta Modi, Divya Sharma, Amit Rathore, Himanshee Ksirsagar and Ajay Bhalse of AIPER, Indore attended “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC)” sponsored by NSTEDB, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi in active support with Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmedabad From 13th-15th, Sept 2016 organized by Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences .
- Naina Sharma of B. Pharm. IV year qualified Prenational Rifle Tournament held at Ahmedabad Military and Rifle Training Association in September 2016 and going to participate in National Rifle Tournament
- AIPER students successfully completed one month online certification course on Intellectual Property Right (IPR) and our students felicitated at A.I.T.R. on 16 July 2016. List of students are as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Students||Branch and Year|
|1||Varnika pagare||B.Pharm., III year|
|11||Devendra Bhopade||B.Pharm., IV year|
- Sunayna Joshi and Soniya Pillai participated in 17th Quest for leaders competition 2016 organized by Indore Management Association on the theme India Inc – Reinventing growth held at Indore on 16th January 2016.
- Sunayna Joshi and Soumya Sethiya of B.Pharm II year got first prize for poster presentation on the topic “TRND (Therapeutics for rare and neglected disease) Business program to speed the development of new drugs for rare and neglected Diseases in national level conference on the topic advancement of Biotechnology held at Maharaja Ranjit Singh College, Indore on 27 Feb 2015
- Sunayna Joshi of B.Pharm II year got second prize in National level debate competition for the topic “ IS BIOTECHNOLOGY PLAYING GOD?” held at Maharaja Ranjit Singh College, Indore on 27 Feb 2015.
- Pooja Sharma students of B. Pharm Second year received CHANCELLORS SCHOLARSHIP FROM RGPV, Bhopal dated 14/01/2015
- Virendra Tripathi, B.Pharm IV Year, developed world leading social networking website dostsabha.com and a web-portal www.devwani.org for availability of Sanskrit language in world wide web. He also developed about 11 websites in different languages.
- Virendra Tripathi, B.Pharm IV Year, awarded by Collector of Rewa (M.P.) for doing excellent work in Swasthya Gyan Ganga Abhiyan.
- Virendra Tripathi, B.Pharm IV Year, awarded by POET SURYAMANI SHUKLA AND RAJBAHORAN SINGH for his hindi poem (धन्य-धन्य सौ बार धन्य इस हिंदु भूमि की माटी , मेरे पुरखों का प्रताप व भारत की परिपाटी) of Vir ras in Kavi Sammelan at Mohali
- Virendra Tripathi, B.Pharm IV Year developed website to provide basic knowledge to users about generic drug and Ayurvedic medicine at http://onlinedose.in or http://औषधि.भारत .
- Pooja Sharma, B.Pharm IV Year, successfully qualified “Graduated Aptitude Test for Pharmacy (GPAT-2015)” Examination.
- Sunayna Joshi, Pharm VI Sem chaired a National Conference of Indian International Model United Nation Conference at DPS Bhopal from 20th -22nd Feburary 2016
Dr. R.M. Sojatia Merit Scholarship
- Following students of B.Pharm has been awarded Dr. R.M. Sojatia merit scholarship for securing I and II position in University exam
|Semester||I Position||II Position|
|B. Pharm. VII sem||Pooja Sharma||Harshita Jain|
|B. Pharm. V sem||Neha Thakur||Tabrez Ansari|
|B. Pharm. III sem||Samreen Khatri||Pragya Soni|
- Udaan Group of Pharmacy awarded 1stprize in dance at Urjotsav 2014 at Prestige College
- Naina awarded 2ndprize in solo dance competition on the stage of Ardor 2014
- Sunaina joshi of 1styear got second prize in debate competition held in the series of programs in Ardor 2014
- Tabrez Ansari of 1styear awarded 2nd prize in T-shirt painting competition in Ardor 2014.
- Sunayna Joshi of B pharmacy second year got first prize for the poster presentation on the topic “Applications Of Bioinformatics In Pharmaceutical Science” held at Rishiraj College of Pharmacy on 26 September 2014
- Rohit Adhav published paper on Euphorbia peplus root extract used as regenerative medicine in treatment of basal cell carcinoma in International Journal of Extensive Research
- Rohit Adhav published a paper on Antifungal agents with special references to antibiotics: A short review in International Journal of Herbal Research
- Avinash Pandit and Mr. Bhushan Gawande presented a poster on Liposomes: A Potential NDDS System, in International IPG Conference, Bhopal organized by IPG
- Vasu bargal of 1styear awarded 2nd prize in national football competition held on 26 July 2013
- A group of 15 students cleared the Bronze level Quiz Competition organized by United World Dental College, Ahmedabad sponsored by IIM, Bangalore dated 16/01/2012.
- Nidhi Bais, presented a poster on “Noble Metal Nanoparticles Application in Cancer”, in IPA-2012, organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association – 2012 on 18thMarch, 2012 at Indore.
- Nidhi Bais presented a poster on Clinical Trail of Herbal Medicine in National Seminar in Recent Trends in Clinical Trail, organized by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy, Indore.
- Rameez Quereshi, presented a poster on Current Status of Clinical Trials in India: Disclosing the Truth in National Seminar of Recent Trends in Clinical Trials, organized by Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy. (25thFeb – 2012)
- Rinku Verma presented a poster on Potential of Oral Disintigrating Tablet (ODT) in Drug Delivery in National Seminar IPA-2012 organised by Indian Pharmaceeutical Association, Indore. (18thMarch 2012)
- Palak Khandelwal and Mr. Deepanshu Rathore students of B. Pharm final year received CHANCELLORS SCHOLARSHIP FROM RGPV, Bhopal dated 05/11/2011
- Nikita Singh student of B.Pharm VIII sem published three books ‘Love@Facebook’, ‘Accidentally in love’ and ‘If it’s not forever….it’s not love’. She is also an editor in one of the leading publishing house.
Page Under Updation
Page Under Updation
Page Under Updation